Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Weather of the Year!

================================================

It's the most wonderful time of the year!(To the tune of the christmas song with the same title.)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic
 
 
We are now having cooler weather thanks to the trade winds coming from the Northeast, the "Amihan". This is such a welcome respite from the hot humid one we had the previous months, and fewer storms and typhoons at this time of the year too!


The country's weather is at its best this time of the year they say, when the "-ber" months start. This is the time for longer walks in the morning even as late as 8 A.M. when we start to feel the good ol'e Sun getting uncomfortably warm every minute. I think this period of cooler weather ends sometime as late as March or even the first weeks of April when the hot summer takes over again. I also notice that during these months my head is cooler than it usually is, I get fewer allergy attacks (by the way, I have lots of allergies, which I would be blogging about soon), my electricity bill of which airconditioning occupies a considerable part of the consumption, is cut in half; people are more carefree than they already are and also, fewer crimes I guess. I hope I'm right on that last part. <chuckles> I do not think it is only due to the magic of the upcoming Yuletide season; I believe the weather is the prime denominator.

Till next time,
<signed> The Callcenter Boy



2 comments:

  1. LOL! I agree with you, our mood swings are like changeable weather... Hmmmm.. Sometimes it's like volcano, ready to erupt! haha! Here in SG, the rain pours without short notice.. I think I should ask Kuya Kim for further forecasts.. I always came home wet.. grrrr... There is no decolgen or neosep here.. :(

    ReplyDelete