Search This Blog

Monday, September 03, 2012

Surprise! I'm back.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zamboanga-Peninsula-Brokerage/406284502768384?ref=hl
It's been quite a long while since I last posted. To be very honest, I miss my being here. Lots of other things that happened in one's life that one tends to forget, no not that word, but, to miss out a part of oneself that's integral to one's being. And that exactly how I felt moments ago. Especially when  some friends ask me what had happened to "Mr. Callcenter Boy", I often said to them he's currently on vacation indefinitely in a remote island paradise. LOL!

And right now, "he" is back today. Postings might be not that frequent but I'm sure not on very very long intervals.

Till next time!
<signed>
The Callcenter Boy





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent my first message but deleted it for typographical error.. gipaningot kog bogbog sa ka-strikto sa Captcha uy! DMD, well, I will say it again, WELCOME BACK, DW!! Blessings! can't wait to read ur informative blogs and listen to ur brilliant thoughts! ^_^

    ReplyDelete