Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Please pass this on. (A daughter's search for her biological father.)


Amid the expected greetings from friends and family(and online marketers too!) and the constant posting of everyone's pictures on Facebook, one can really say, "Is there anything a little more profound than all these?" Just a day or two ago, I was taken by this lady's post on one of my Facebook pages' wall, the Pagadian Tricycle. And right now, I feel I am on a mission to share this message. 




Please pass this on. Share it on any social networking website, whatever you think very effective. I believe in the power of this wondrous invention that is the Internet as a tool for us to help others in any way we can, especially this lady whom I assume is now living in Germany, as she has a German-sounding location (seems to me, but I could be wrong). She personally doesn't know me, she might even had just chanced upon my page while browsing about anything else online, and perhaps she might just even decided at last moment's notice to post this message as an afterthought of something very different. Although she obviously doesn't have any other detailed information about her father, I am optimistic that well-meaning individuals would get in touch with her so she can gather some bits and pieces of the puzzle as this message gets on around. 

And going forward, I would be more than happy to know how her story ends. I just hope her father is still alive and well enough to meet her. I have faith that eventually her wish would come true. And she needs all our help to fulfill it.


God bless everyone!

<Signed>
The Callcenter Boy




No comments:

Post a Comment