Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Clicking Life


I had chanced upon a former officemate not too long ago in a mall. After the usual pleasantries, our talk went into the topic about work. I quite proudly said to him that I'm still with the same company, even joked about me getting a loyalty award or something of that sort. Then it was his turn. He just said he just "click" to work. And I was like, "Are you sure what you're talking about?" Like, "No way would it be that easy! Sure, I also click on the mouse at work in the office.." But then he further clarified that it's from the comfort of his own couch, chair or wherever he is sitting on at home, just clicking on advertising pages being sent to him. I sure do hear about these online jobs, work-at-home part-time jobs mostly. But I never really had gotten myself into that trend, not yet. Then he encouraged me to try it and gave me a website link of which you can see below.   

http://www.clixsense.com/?3819350

After giving it much thought, I did finally click on the link above and signed up. Actually my main reason why I hadn't tried it before was the fear of malicious programs that might infect my system. So I basically did make sure first that my laptop (I don't have a desktop, by the way) is completely covered by a very trusted antivirus program. And then I fully convinced myself that I'm not that stupid to give anyone who's asking for my own account password online, or other personal information. I guess it's really common sense and the gift of hunch that spare us all from being victims to these pathetic hackers.   

It was tough going at the start, and as with everyone else, I also started on mostly on $0.001 per click per advertising page. But that didn't discourage me. There were times I felt a bit bored just clicking on some random advertising pages being sent, but just imagining how much would I be getting at any targetted time is enough to keep me back on track. I realize how easy can this job be!  And besides, clicking on some pop-up advertising pages is way less stressful than explaining to a customer over the phone on how to resolve their own problems with the product we, as "callboys" and "callgirls", represent. THAT realization definitely made me stick to this PTC (Paid-to-Click) job. Since then I have been earning. Yet, not that much that it levels up to my current pay in the callcenter business for now, at least it's a welcome addition to my funds, some little extra money to put into my "gimmick" or recreation. <chuckles> And maybe in a year or two if all goes well with it, I might even do this full-time. <Smiles>   






2 comments:

  1. It takes patience though but you are in a right track bro! :)

    I'll compile a list for you to share soon. I know i need to work on that na. heheh greetings from www.xyzaspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! this is fun! thanks for introducing, DW! This is better than farmville or farmtown to harvest! At least, we are earning while sitting.. No sweat! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete