Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random Thoughts in a Busy Place

Everything is a show unfolding before our eyes.
I see by myself other peoples' lives found, lost, broken, made whole again. I am part of it but an outsider as well. People choose to see or not to see me; some go past through me as if im a specter. This is the good thing about it; I can go and come as I choose. They cannot see especially when I don't will them to see. The things that I do, dont really matter; if at all, just seen only by that Infinite Being above. 
Looking at everything from some "tinted glass" romanticizes everything, that if theres pain unfolding, it muffles it...and made pain mute as if a picture roll on a silent film of that bygone era. And Happiness through it, is just akin to a drunken state of mind, a temporary antidote to everything sad...as if making it not too intense so as to make you believe you would never ever know Pain again.
I see myself through the tinted glass as a refuge. We are all just faces on a wall sometimes, almost always wearing masks. Mostly poker faces. Who knows how much emotions are hidden in those masks? Through the looking glass, my eyes are shielded from those faces seemingly emotionless but judgemental. My eyes, our eyes are windows to our own being.






1 comment:

  1. You're a good observant, DW. hmmm.. the implied message made me wonder. This is kinda self-reflection; It's like facing a person without looking him; Seemingly listening but the mind is to nowhere. I think our minds have different sectors of recognition. It depends on how the brain interprets its own direction that moves the entire system. That's why, when dealing with emotions, it goes through our stimuli and our mind distributes its concerning organs..

    DW, you're not alone with your "Random Thoughts". This just proves how intelligent you are! With this blog, thoughts become wisdom. Thanks for sharing! Godspeed! ^_^

    ReplyDelete