Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

An Ordinary Day

I had gone to work at 12midnight last night, as usual. Got the routine calls, with a completely unique or difficult call from time to time. Had gone on break, as per schedule as usual. Took my lunch a bit behind schedule due to a long  but engaging call with a nice grandma, very much a lady in her own right, from somewhere in the Southwest. Got out of the office at about past nine-o-clock in the morning. Nothing extra-ordinary. Walked the same route I take everyday. The sun was just about getting hotter by then. Went home. Eat some bread, cheese, tuna; drank my favorite choco drink. Some friends, officemates texted, greeted. My mom and younger brother also texted. A friend called, then greeted, talked about some other things. Some time after that, my brother and mom called. Then the same greetings again. Asked how I was; some other things discussed. Said goodbyes.
Now I'm in front of my laptop on the desk typing this blog. Later on I'll be answering inquiries about some real estate for sale online. The usual things. In an hour or two, I would be resting, maybe read a book then go to sleep; I still have work later. As usual.

Just like any other ordinary day except for the fact that today is my birthday.


<signed>
The Callcenter Boy.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, DW, just read this blog.. Simplistic as it may seem but for me, I appreciate the beauty of ur lifestyle because u enjoyed it to its fullest! Free from hassles and discomforts. So many people love you and care for you.. I may repeat what I said one of the words i said to you: "I like the path you follow" ^_^

    ReplyDelete