Search This Blog

Monday, January 09, 2012

Working during the biggest Festival of the Year

There is nothing more disappointing than working one's butt off while a large part of the city's population is enjoying one of the Phillippine's biggest and must-see festivals, the SINULOG. This weird, at times, queasy feeling we all have whenever we feel left out of the fun...anyone feels like an outcast.

But I have to, my work is an integral part of my life structure. My only consolation is that I would be spared from the stress of having to "wade" through multitudes of people and also, the thought of being a potential pickpocket's victim at least assures me that it's still ok I won't be able to join this year. I can catch up on this festivities' leftovers of fun anyway, on my restdays; two days after this city's biggest event of the year. Although it might be a bit late, but the most important thing is that I'd still be able to have fun. And that I'm not that pathetic. <smiles>


http://913935cf.seriousdeals.net










Happy Festivities everyone!
<signed>
The Callcenter Boy






2 comments:

  1. brother! don't you worry much! I know u like to sing, praise and dance like those who performs in the Mardi Gras.. I will volunteer to take pictures on you doing those moves and upload them on youtube! I pro...mise! (Ate Guy accent) hehehe

    Blessings to you, DW! Viva Pit Senyor Sto Nino!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete