Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Call(center) Boy's Christmas Eve Message


http://5ad596bc.whackyvidz.com
Today is just routine for me though it's Christmas Eve but I'm just at home doing exactly the same things I am doing at any other regular day. I would be sleeping after I post this, would still be working later at 9PM so that means I have to spend Christmas working, answering calls, giving excellent customer service as much as possible. <smirks> It is expected there would be some watery eyes among officemates later in the office in the moments right before the long-hand of the clock strikes 12 midnight, especially those callcenter moms who have to go to work as they're unable to file their holiday leaves on time or that the  leave/s they've been requesting had been denied. It's always been that way for me for some years now. And the comfort I get from this is that on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (at least on the part of the world I'm in), I am helping people with their issues with the product/services they get from the company I represent.

Amidst the things that upset us or make us sad, such as the most recent Typhoon Sendong calamity, for those of us who have generally been doing ok, or are finding Life boring at least, we should feel blessed and that we were not those who have been through painful ordeals. I feel so sorry for the flood victims. The best I was able to do was to send some of my stuff, including the used clothes that our christian community had originally set aside for our rummage sale as fundraising, with the approval of our community head of course; I wish I could do more though... If we think our own personal life is a mess, it could've been worse. We are all still blessed, one way or another. It's just that we usually don't realize that we already are. And it's really good to share especially at Christmastime.

http://a1625971.whackyvidz.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
<signed> The Callcenter Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment