Search This Blog

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Looking Back...

It already has been exactly six years, five months and twenty-nine days since I first chanced into this world of night-owls, eye bags, coffee overdose and voice actors. And is continually one helluva ride! I just recently thought about doing this, writing everything what happened (and is happening and might happen) in this life I have chosen these past few years. Some things are not good to mention, I suppose but there are a lot more things that I think needs sharing...especially if in doing so would make any regular Juan (and Juana, how cliche, isn't it?) understand at least on some parts, the nature of the kind of job a sizable percentage of  working Pinoy nowadays had gotten into.

This is all for now. It is just an introduction anyway. Besides I need to sleep now for I still have work later at 1 A.M. Call(center)boys and girls are quite a kill-joy bunch, my friend told me one time, especially when it comes to their sleeping habits. LOL!

Till next time.
the CALL(center)BOY




1 comment:

  1. hahaha! i like your line 1 a.m. Call (center) boy! yeah... lisud man sad d i ning ma-call center eyyy! just be safe and be healthy my friend... ^_^

    ReplyDelete